For help with any of the following:
- Student timetables and information
- Director of Studies appointments
- Academic information/change of subjects
- ID cards
Wellbeing Team - College Counsellor
College First Aid
All of CalCC staff are instrumental in nurturing a mutually supportive and encouraging environment that thrives on best practices.
If you have any general enquiries or need to see a nurse during school hours, find Mrs Kate Anderson in College Administration.
Chappy Linda White
Wellbeing Team - Chaplain
Our College Chaplain, Linda White, works at CalCC on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
College IT Support
Please email our IT Helpdesk for help with problems relating to College leased laptops or BYOD devices.
Be sure to add a summary of the problem and the best number to contact you or your child on.
One of our IT Helpdesk staff will contact you within two working days during school hours.
See below for a list of education agents with whom CalCC has a written agreement.
If you would like to find out more about studying at CalCC as an international student, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and let us know which best describes you:
- I am considering a study abroad experience of less than three months (tourist visa)
- I am considering studying longer term, for an Australian qualification or for a period of longer than three months
- I am an agent looking to place a study tour group
- I am an agent looking to place longer term students
Please feel free to ask questions and find out more about any particular interest you may have. Our international staff can be contacted at email@example.com.
Manager: Yoko Sugimoto
15/10 Benson Street
Toowong Qld 4066
Director: Hiroyuki Hidaka
Suite B, Level 1
243 Edward Street
Brisbane Qld 4000